[Infographic] How to do Epic Stuff with Customer Data and MS Azure
Businesses are using social capabilities to reach customers, gather market and business intelligence, and engage employees.
Customer view focus geared toward data analytics and business intelligence to make informed decisions.
- to visualize data
- to ensure identify trends
- to make smart, well-informed business decisions based on business-specific algorithms tailored to the business’ unique needs.
- Build once and reach customers across platforms: Write in one language and target any device whether it’s Android, iOS, or Windows.
- Distribute apps fast with confidence: Automate the lifecycle of your iOS, Android, Windows, and tvOS apps.
- Simplify with continuous learning: Streamline end-to-end app development with continuous integration and delivery to create quality apps your customers love.
- Enrich your apps with mobile services: Let your developers focus on the app logic and let us take care of the rest.
- Give customers what they want: Our e-commerce platform lets you analyze site traffic and browse-to-buy conversion rates to define special offers and products based on behavior.
- Transact more sales, more often, and securely: Make sure you’re ready to handle every transaction smoothly.
- Capacity for customer demand: When demand for your products or services takes off, be prepared to handle more customers and more transactions automatically.
- Optimize supply chain: Save money by streamlining your supply chain.
- Focus on driving sales: Your core business is selling. Not IT.
- Bring together all the data: By analyzing a diverse dataset from the start, you’ll make more informed decisions.
- Secure your most valuable asset: Keep your company’s data indefinitely, no matter the size.
- Customized experience: Attract customers with a customized experience that changes based on their behavior that may include discounts for personalized shopping experience.
- Create a cost-effective supply chain: Integrate big data the enterprise value chain and used advanced analytics in real time to optimize supply-side performance and safe money.
- More efficient: Uncover insights buried in your data to optimize the way you conduct business.
- Get the right insight: Offer powerful, self-service analytical and BI tools to drive better and for faster decision making.
- Integrate and manage BI securely: Maximize resources and monitor access to data and assets to help ensure security and compliance to deliver a BI solution for you.
- Bring data to your apps: Help your customers access valuable data with ease on any device at any time.
- Power BI: Get your Power BI solution running today by beginning with an enterprise-ready template that you can customize for your business data and discover the right BI solution that best fits for you.