Come join Technology Management Concepts as they are hosting another bi-annual free Microsoft Dynamics GP Training Class. This event will be based on Dynamics GP Management Reporter where attendees will learn to use the tool to its greatest strengths. Don't miss out on this FREE Dynamics GP Training Class which will be held on February 19th, 9 AM to 4PM at the Jamaica Bay Inn in Marina Del Rey, CA. To sign up click here.
You will learn how you and your team can fully utilize the powerful reporting tool Microsoft Management Reporter. In doing so, you'll bring better understanding and control to the financial reporting process.
Here are some of the tips and tricks in the Dynamics GP Training for Management Reporter to be demonstrated:
• Shortcuts for creating MR building blocks--row formats, column layouts, reporting trees.
• Use of catalog templates to save time and insure consistency in report formatting
• Create reports using multiple column layouts
• Use of Row Modifier to add more reporting flexibility
• Adding specific text to a report depending on the recipient (ie. department, division, location, etc.)
• Using Excel to create/update row or column text
• Generating MR report data directly to an Excel pivot table or pivot chart.
Register today and learn how to get the most out of Dynamics GP Management Reporter, giving your people the information they need to make the best decisions for your business.
Details for the event are below:
9 am - 4pm PST
Jamaica Bay Inn
4175 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey 90292
This is a hands-on event and you must bring your own laptop. TMC will provide internet access to Management Reporter for the duration of the class.Windows 7 Minimum Requirement for Access
Sign up today as space is limited! A strict 2 person per company attendee limit.
Simply click on this link or email Pat Quimby at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!